One simple facet of an association’s structure has a significant influence on its operations and organizational success: the Board of Directors. It’s important to orient board members to their key roles and provide a concise summary of their fiduciary responsibilities to advance the association’s mission.
Paragon Events Inc. is committed to helping our Board of Directors strengthen the membership at large, in addition to developing their own skills to achieve personal and professional goals. The cornerstone of our services include providing a strategic focus, promoting a culture of self-assessment and accountability, and administering an effective recruitment process. Together, we implement these areas while also prioritizing business ethics and compliance standards.
We have a team of experienced Chapter Administrators that work to reduce liability through clear business practices, strong data security, and member diversity efforts. We also value communication and believe in the importance of transparency. Through mixing technology with traditional measures, Paragon Events Inc. is able to help associations bridge the generational gap and cultivate fruitful relationships.
Paragon Events Inc. invests in our Board of Directors and supports activities, such as mentoring and training, to develop the qualities of a high-functioning and successful organization. We take on the day-to-day business functions, so that our leaders are able to focus on their goals, their members, and the best interests of the association.
Recognized as experts in the association industry, and leaders of several top-performing chapters, we can assist with:
- Completing annual filings to assure compliance with city, state, and national regulations
- Executing Board of Director nominations, including the vetting, interviewing, and installation of officers
- Providing oversight and support through chapter transitions, including the training of board members and transferring of accounting information
- Maintenance and the establishment of chapter bylaws, policies and procedures, operational standards, and more
- Scheduling and facilitation of Board of Director meetings, including the agenda in accordance with Robert Rules of Order
- Organizing the logistics for Annual Board Retreats and Strategic Planning Meetings
Managing a Board of Directors can be a daunting task, but with the right partner in place, you can bring a sense of passion and purpose back to the organization. Contact us today to engage your members in becoming the association’s best ambassadors, advocates, and all around supporters.