Julee Cooke serves Paragon Events as Chapter Administrator for the Association Management Division. Julee is a global hotel and club industry veteran who works in providing association management services and support. Her years of involvement with major events ranging from Kodak’s Global Client Forum during the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta to the City of St Augustine’s 450th Birthday Celebration in 2016 provides her with a dual eye and unique perspective when supplementing her Chapter’s membership and marketing needs. Julee is a Fellow of the Luxury Marketing Council, South Florida Chapter and Past President of the Palm Beach County Chapter of Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International, HSMAI.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
AWARDS & ACCOLADES:
- Regional Employee of the Year, 2005, Swissotel Hotels & Resorts AG (35 hotels-17,500 employees )
- Employee of the Year,1996, Nikko Hotels and Resorts Worldwide ( 28 hotels – 16,800 employees)
- Partner Appreciation Award, Eastman Kodak Olympic Sponsorship Group, 1996
- President, Hotel Sales and Marketing Association, Palm Beach Chapter,1988
- VP Marketing, Meeting Planners International, Atlanta Chapter, 1989
- Most Fabulous Mother in the World Award – 2018 – via my daughter.
Saving waifs, singing in dive bars, beach life, gardening, calligraphy, piano, cello and anything with four legs.
“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”-Lewis Carroll