Governor’s Summit on Healthcare for the Uninsured
For 2 days, elected officials, healthcare providers and government employees in Florida met in Miami, Florida to discuss the best ways to solve the healthcare problems and various issues related to the uninsured in Florida. In attendance were many researchers, physicians and professionals attending to express their ideas on the solutions to the problems about general health, therapies and administration in the insurance programs. The event had a total of 750 attendees.
- Guests’ contact information collected
- Contacted guest speakers to prepare their presentations and facilitate other requests
- Registration database managed and rooming list and guarantees provided
- Discussion with the administrators about the details of the plan
- Menu planning
- Graphic design and support
- Printing and sending of invitations and online design
- Provided site selection and set up the meeting space, accommodations, business theatre and other services.
- Online communication
- Coordination of meeting rooms
- Created and assisted with creation of presentation materials
- Registration materials designed and displayed
- Accommodation planning
- Security planning
- Facilitated ADA guests
- On-Site Registration and check-in
- Stage preparation
- Equipment and business theatre set-up
- Audio visual technical support
- Guarantees, food and beverage coordination
- Accommodation/ hotels services
- Survey circulation
- Transportation coordinated for guest speakers.
- Summarizing the evaluations
- Provided evaluations for suggestions and comments to improve the event for the future
- Strengths and weaknesses summary
- Thank-you notes
- Final accounting and costing reconciliation, review of hotel bill and audit of expenses
- Creating ideas for the future events.
Due to Paragon Events’ attention to details, this event ran smoothly and delivered the message intended. We created an event that successfully established an environment for the discussions regarding the uninsured. This event highlighted the issues and supported the importance of programs and implement solutions for the ongoing problems.