Core responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Research event décor, entertainment and activities
- Event support to specialists and director
- Registration management and builds in software tools
- Vendor and client communication
- Creating event timelines and supporting budget management
- Hotel room blocking and site-visit preparation
- Event billing and financial management support
- Support managers with research and project presentations
The successful candidate possesses:
- One (1) to two (2) years experience as an event assistant / coordinator or successfully completed Paragon Internship program
- 4-yr degree preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written, spelling and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and able to adjust within a fast-paced work environment
- You are a proactive self-starter and resourceful.
- You are resourceful and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You are team-oriented and collaborative with the ability to support relationships with internal and external partners.
- You have a hunger to learn new trends and skills to grow within the industry and company.