Financial management is considered one of our strongest services at Paragon Events Inc. We offer an in-house team of qualified, dedicated, and trustworthy professionals to manage our clients’ financial accounts. Our team members follow standard practices and are responsible for developing, analyzing, and monitoring daily activities against the overall budget.
First and foremost, security is our top priority to ensure information remains protected and confidential. Our accountants follow a strict and calculated process that adheres to specific deadlines and regulations. We also work with one of the world’s leading digital security companies to provide information surveillance and IT governance. We believe in the importance of establishing internal controls to protect an association’s funds.
Beyond that, we also work with leadership teams to develop future budgeting strategies that would aid the association in their fiscal responsibility and garner additional cost savings. This includes interpreting financial data, supervising cash flows, formulating strategic and long-term business plans, studying market trends, and minimizing potential risk.
Our complete financial management services include:
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable expertise
- Bank, credit card, and merchant account reconciliation
- Annual budget preparation, assessment, and strategy
- Monthly, yearly, and ad hoc reporting
- Full-scale support (in conjunction with CPA) to complete financial reviews, audits, and tax preparation
- Expense management and request of payment approvals
- Administration of new signature forms during board transitions
- Follow up on collection of membership dues and outstanding invoices, with necessary notice provided
- Negotiation of discount rates and credit card fees, while also ensuring tax-exempt status when applicable
- Preparation of year-end reports and analysis
Experience why associations choose us for our commitment to go above and beyond to deliver value in their financial functions.